Terms and Conditions
The website “https://adaptivelab.gr/” is an e-commerce page, accessible via the internet. adaptiveLab takes action in the field of children’s play and constructs toys which contribute to the child’s traffic road education. These terms and conditions of the website reflect the operation of the company and the company reserves the right to freely modify and revise them, whenever it deems it necessary, under the obligation to inform visitors of any change. The terms and conditions of our online store are posted in Greek and English.
2. What can you expect from us?
- Providing a wide range of products
adaptiveLab offers a variety of services related to the field of industrial automation and presents a new series of aging cabinets.
- Correct descriptions and accurate transactions
The company is committed to the accuracy, truth and completeness of the information provided in the online store, concerning its identity and the transactions provided through the online store. The company, in the context of good faith, is not responsible and is not bound by electronic data entries made by mistake or inadvertence during the common experience and is entitled to correct them whenever it realizes their existence.
- Safe products and high-quality services
The products of our company comply with all the necessary conditions and markings, while they have been subjected to thorough inspections in order to ensure their safety and suitability. The company may disclaim any liability in case the consumer does not follow the instruction manual of the products.
- Immediate response to your requests
The human resources of our company are at your disposal for any request or question that arises during and after visiting our website. Immediate response to your wishes is our priority.
3. What do we expect from you?
- Compliance with these terms and some additive-ones referring to specific products
Any interaction with adaptiveLab’s website must comply with the indicated terms. At the same time the consumer is obliged to comply with the additional terms of specific products, which may include for example, provisions, such as additional age requirements.
- Respect of our intellectual property rights
adaptiveLab’s website and, any necessary software used in connection with it, are protected by the copyright law. adaptiveLab owns the copyrights associated with all files contained on the Website and with any elements created for the page (images, sounds, text, graphics, diagrams), including software, databases and informative texts.
Acceptance of user responsibility
- any attempt to reduce the service of the user, for example through a virus,
- the transmission of hardware or software, specially designed to achieve the alteration of the functionality of the software, equipment or telecommunications network,
- Access to our private server or account,
- the use of another user’s identity and
- the incitement of activity that infringes on the rights of the company.
At any time and for any reason, adaptiveLab may initiate all possible procedures and terminate the use of the Website to a visitor, without prior notice.